Systems Basket Awnings called Fossil are beautiful basket shaped awnings can be used for brand promotion by corporate at their product outlets and at the same time create a unique look for its product showroom . A beautiful basket awning in a vibrant colour can become the brand colour with which the outlet would be identified by customers in any market location . Many organisations around the world have a unique facade based on a standard awning on their retail outlet front branded with their corporate or product logo . Dickson fabrics are preferred by most corporate entities around the world to provide their retail outlets with a unique corporate identity using a fabric which is beautiful & the most durable. In addition the awning with Dickson fabrics would cut heat & glare in the retail outlet and also prevent fading in display products in the display window .
Available in a White Powder coated elegant Aluminium Frame manufactured using a special A-Section . The frame is designed to be sleek & elegant , yet strong enough to bear inclement weather conditions .
The corner & hinge joints are manufactured with High Impact Plastics to keep the frame light , yet strong .
Specially designed PVC extrusions are used to fix the fabric in the aluminium extrusion .
Specially designed Rear PVC extrusion in the shape of a fin to cover the gap between the last bay and the wall .
Large Range of Dickson® France 100% solution dyed Acrylic Fabrics and Vinyl coated mesh fabrics available to match every exterior and choice .
Limited Warranty of 3 Years on Frame and 10 years on Dickson® Fabrics .
1. Window awning frame made of high quality LM6 ( AlSi12 ) alloy extrusion having the below mentioned dimensions.
a. Over all dimension - 45mm x 18mm.
b. Weight 0.460kg\mtr.
c. Cross Sectional Surface Area 170.5 sq .mm
d. Twist 1/4/300 mm
e. Straightness 1.5 mm/mtr.
f. Wall thickness 1.40mm
2. All extrusions white powder coated with pre treatment consisting of De- Greasing and phosphating followed by powder coating and subsequent baking at 250 degrees.
3. Fabric mounted on frame using UV stable PVC black extrusion of 7.20 mm
4. Hinge joint made of high impact plastic joint which is Tri-functional in usage. Which includes connection of al bays , acts as the lower installation bracket with the wall and retraction at 90 degrees.
5. Corner joint also made of high impact plastic which connects the horizontal and the lateral sections of the awning.
6. Wide Range of Fabric options from Dickson® France fabrics recommended by Skin Cancer Foundation , Oekotex Certified or Vinyl coated mesh fabrics available .